Soft Pots Pack of 3
Product Code: 810111-810112
RRP (inc vat): £4.99
The Frenzee Soft Pots come in different sizes. They are different from other commercially designed pots as they are built around a rubber compound. It’s not only the material that differs, however, as these have been designed with several problem-solving aspects in mind. Over time tip sections become weak and can even break at the point where pole-mounted pots are fastened. Typical winter days where cold hands push these pots down the sections too far can all too often lead to cracking and splitting; ultimately a very costly day's fishing
Frenzee have used a pole friendly material in the production of these pots. They have a ‘split bore’ running through the base of the pot where they attach to the pole. Quite simply squeeze the sides of the soft pot to open the cavity bore (the base of the pot will open, very much like a peg). It’s then a case of simply putting this cavity on the pole at the required position and letting go! The two open arms will then close around the tip section gripping the pole. There are some huge advantages for these Soft Pots, some of which are:
- No possibilities of any kind of damage to your pole tips
- Rubber compound which grips the carbon to hold it firmly in place
- Easy to use, squeeze and they self-clip on.
- Can be pulled off with ease, again no damage to the pole section.
- Will fit any tip section of the pole
- Different sizes for various amounts of bait.
- Rubber compound actually grips the bait to stop spillage.
Community Design No: 001328827-0001-0002
810111 / Soft Pots Small Pack of 3 + Lids
810112 / Soft Pots Medium Pack of 3 + Lids